We accommodate both male and female residents requiring long term care over 18 years of age. The Proprietor and the Resident also agree that the Proprietor shall provide any or all of the following Services to the Resident for such further remuneration as may be agreed between the Parties:
- Physiotherapy as requested
- Occupational Therapy
- Dry Cleanning (nominal cost)
- Hand/body massage
- Therapeutic Hand Massage/Nail Care
- Daily Newspapers
- Shop selling sweets, minerals and cards
- Pharmacy daily deliveries
- Speech and Language therapist
- Tissue Viability
Dinning - Always fresh and varied
Our kitchen serves a great selection of food with variety and freshness. All our meals are prepared daily in our Kitchen. Our Chef prepares home baking daily.
Special diets such as Vegetarian, Coeliac, Renal and Diabetic are always considered. There is a lovely bright and airy dining rooms were all meals are served except breakfast which is served in bed.
If residents wish they can have their meals served in their own bed room.
Services and facilities/Activities offered by Shrewsbury House Nursing Home:
- 13 single, 8 double and 2 multirooms.
- Bed and board.
- Hairdressing room with tea/coffee making facilities are available at all times for residents and family members.
- Nursing and personal care appropriate to the level of care needs of the Resident.
- Bedding other than specialist beds.
- Laundry Service.
- Basic aids and appliances necessary to assist the Resident with the activities of daily living.
We have our own resident dog Angelica who is fully vaccinated and who walks freely throughout the nursing home and loves the company of the residents in the nursing home or in the garden.We also have a cat called Salem, who loves to be taken care of by the residents.